All defined terms used below shall have the meanings set forth in Our Terms and Conditions. See [INSERT LINK TO YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS].
- When we receive confidential information, we will take such steps as we, in good faith, believe appropriate to preserve confidential information from unauthorised disclosure or other misuse both during and after termination of this engagement. Unless, there is specific agreement to the contrary, our client relationship with you will not be treated as confidential information, and we may disclose this fact to clients, prospective clients, or other third parties.
- Subject to our responsibility for confidentiality, you agree that we may act for your competitors or for other clients, whose interest are, or may be, opposed to yours.
- With the exception of our audit report and other reports that we expressly agree may be provided to third parties, the report, letter, information and advice that we provided to you during this engagement are given in confidence, solely for the purpose of this engagement and are provided on the condition that you undertake not to disclose these, or any other confidential information made available to you by us during the course of our work, to any third party is a party without our prior written consent. ( For this purpose a third party is a party other than those to whom the report, letter, information or advice is addressed).
- Neither you nor we will be prevented from disclosing confidential information:
- that is or becomes public knowledge, other than by a breach of an obligation of confidentiality;
- that is or becomes know from other sources without restriction on disclosure; or
- that is required to be disclosed by law or any professional or regulatory obligation.
- You agree that, for the purpose of carrying out our responsibilities in this engagement, we will not be treated as having notice of information that may have been provided to individuals within this firm who are not involved in this engagement.
- We will not disclose any information to others except it is required by law or regulation or where requested by a professional body of which we are a member. We may give confidential information to our other firms and, if necessary, we may disclose the confidential information to our respective insurers and legal advisors in the event of any actual, threatened or contemplated litigation in connection with this engagement. Information shall be deemed to be confidential which if disclosed in writing is marked confidential or if disclosed orally is confirmed in writing as being confidential or otherwise, is manifestly confidential. This restriction will not apply after 7 years from the date of this engagement letter.
- With respect to personal data that you provide to us, you confirm that processing such data in accordance with this contract will not cause us to breach any applicable data protection legislation. (i.e Personal Data Protection Act 2010) Where we provide you with personal data, you agree to keep it confidential and in accordance with any applicable data protection legislation. You agree that we may process and transfer your personal data to our other firms (who may be located in other territories) for the purposes of (i) providing the services, (ii) maintaining our operations or client relationship management systems, (iii) quality and risk management reviews, or (iv) providing you with information about us and our range of services.
We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to Us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site.
Registration and Ordering
Before using certain portions of this Site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide to Us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, gender, and credit card number. In addition, We may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If We encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with Us, including:
Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, We collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
Log Information: We obtain information about your use of Our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site. Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information We have about you. For example, We may collect demographic and change-of-address information from third party sources and information from third party social media platforms (such as Facebook) if you log into this Site using your social media account credentials or if you make certain content and information publicly available, such as photos, videos, and profile information.
Information Use and Disclosure
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally your personal information to improve this Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for Our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about this Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, We may send you a confirmation email when you register with Us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, We use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because We have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
Except as otherwise set forth below, We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
We may disclose information to third parties that perform specific functions on Our behalf. However, We will only disclose the information that is necessary for them to perform their service.
We must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers as is required to process your orders. We will use industry standard security measures, including data encryption, when providing your credit card number to others.
We may disclose personal information or financial information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if We are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or to protect ourselves or others. For example, We may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use this Site for illegal reasons or to commit fraud.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Upon your request, We will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing Us at email@example.com.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection Use and Disclosure
We also may collect information offline. We will treat any information collected offline in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. One example involves someone calling Us to place an order or to ask questions. When someone calls, We will ask only for the personal information We need in order to place the order or to answer the question. When We need to store information (such as order information), We will enter it into our database.
Updates to this Policy
Last Updated: Mar 02 2018