- Corporate Secretary appointed by our qualified staff (Malaysia)
- Maintaining the Minutes and Register Books
- Provision of registered office address
- Safekeeping company common seal, if any
- Advising on secretarial, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the relevant legal requirements, particularly under the Malaysia Companies Act.
Having a registered address is to comply with the statutory requirements of the Companies Act 2016, where all the statutory books and records must be made available to public pursuant to Section 46 CA 2016. Therefore, it is common practice for the registered address to be the Company Secretary Office address.
Price package of company secretarial services – refer to Appendix 1